The Fall 2011 SchoolFinance2k User Group meetings have been scheduled in five locations across the state, providing easy access for all SF2K users. All business managers and users are encouraged to attend. The full schedule is as follows:
Friday, November 4 ~ 9:00am – 1:00pm
“West” at Manistee ISD, Manistee MI (w/lunch)
Wednesday, November 9 ~ 10am – 2pm
“Up North” at COP-ESD, Indian River MI (w/lunch)
Thursday, November 10 ~ 9:00am – 1:00pm
“South” at Mendon Schools, Mendon MI (w/lunch)
Friday, November 11 ~ 11:30am – 3:30pm
Optimal Solutions office, Wyoming MI (w/lunch)
Friday, November 18 ~ 10am – 1:00pm
“East” in Frankenmuth, MI at the Bavarian Inn (w/lunch)
Topics of discussion currently include:
- Review of new W2 reporting requirements and SF2k’s build out of employer paid and Benefits Module to accommodate these changes. This will significantly enhance reporting, budgeting and planning with this data fully integrated.
- Review of Web Portal and addition of W2’s to the portal – no more printing, stuffing and mailing W2’s to employees! Plus review of FID updates in the portal, new professional development features.
- Review of updates including summary of W2, FID, REP and ORS changes
- Review of wage table implementation, new reports, budgeting tools, what if scenarios for contract negotiations
- Calendar Year End Processing quick tips and reminders
- General Ledger Updates, new features, quick tips
- Reports, extracts and imports overview, new features, how to’s and quick tips
- Review of November software upgrade and new feature releases
- Review of SF2k platform migration/upgrade to SQL Server – enhanced capabilities in years to come
- General SF2k Q&A’s
- Survey requesting feedback on misc. features and functions will be available for all.
(Note additional topics will be added and agendas sent to all several days prior to the event)
If you would like to attend, email or call Rebecca at (616)281-6040/(888)832-3400.
A PDF document of this announcement is available for posting.
FYI, we are actively recruiting new clients! SF2k has attractive district pricing models for joining the SF2k community. Let us know if other districts in your area would like to learn more about SchoolFinance!